Tuesday 23 July 2013

Watch: The Amazing Race Canada


Last night the second episode of The Amazing Race Canada aired on CTV and I am already hooked! I am excited to see the corners of Canada the show will take the contestants and the cultural elements that will be emphasized in each place. Yesterday, the contestants went from Kelowna, BC to Vancouver, BC where they stressfully explored China Town on their "Detour". My favourite contestants thus far are of course the infamous "Body Break" couple (Hal Johnson and Joanne McLeod) and the hilarious best friends, Jet Black and Dave Schram. Next week the remaining 7 teams head to Calgary, Alberta!  


1 comment:

  1. I love this show! I'm so glad to see Canadian locations on TV! Hopefully people get travel inspiration and choose to explore Canada on their summer breaks!

    ReplyDelete