Friday 22 February 2013

Drift Wood

Winter is great. The snow is so pretty, you have an excuse to stay in and watch every Meryl Streep movie, and you get to eat a lot of soup. I really love the seasons, winter included, but around this time of the year I begin to have enough. The months of hearty warm food have hit my hips, I am lost on my white bed spread, and my ears ring if I attempt to go for a run. It also doesn't help that stores are now releasing cute new clothes that realistically I won't be able to wear for months. So to ease my mind I have been dreaming of the days when I will be collecting piles of drift wood along the beach to create some unique decorations for around the house. I swear my mother is the pioneer of drift wood decorating but I found some inspiring pieces online that are defiantly worth checking out!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment